Today we are going to show you two alternatives so you can download YouTube videos without installing any external program. This will prevent programs from putting you unwanted software and then become a source of SPAM.
Download to Youtube Videos:
METHOD 1, CHANGING THE URL IN THE BROWSER
- This method is easy and what we will do is jump from the YouTube page to the Save Frontpage. To do this in the browser address it deletes what is before YouTube and writes “ss” without the quotes.
- On the new page, click on download videos with the browser.
- It will open the option to choose the format. Once you click, you will be invited to download the video (make sure it is the video since the format has to be called as the YouTube video and be a video format, not a program).
METHOD 2, THROUGH THE FORCE DOWNLOAD PAGE
This method is also simple in a few seconds we can download the video to our computer in case the first method fails you.
To do this, follow these steps:
LOOK FOR THE VIDEO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD
Enter the video and copy the address of your browser.
ENTER THE FORCE DOWNLOAD PAGE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS
- For this, you can give directly here www.force-download.es and already on the new page you paste the address or URL in the space that leaves you.
- By clicking on “Select Format” you will be invited to download a program. DO NOT DO IT.
- Once that download is canceled you select the format you want to download the video. A new window will open. Click on Continue without registering and after a few seconds it will let you click on Download MP4.
- Facebook has been following YouTube for a long time with respect to audiovisual content. Surely on more than one occasion, you saw a video you liked so much, that you wanted to download it to your phone so you can play it offline or send it to your friends.
- Unfortunately, downloading videos from Facebook on our phone is not something that can be done automatically from the application, but with a couple of simple tricks can be carried out without a problem. Let’s see what you should do in each case depending on your operating system.
Download on Android
In order to download any Facebook video on an Android phone, you have to do the following: download the free tool “Video Downloader for Facebook” that is available on Google Play. This application allows us to download both our videos and videos of other users or pages.
Once inside the app with our open Facebook session, all we have to do is find the video that interests us in the different sections it offers, select it and download it, as simple as that.
We Can also Download videos from our iPhone
Although in iOS there are usually more restrictions when executing this type of actions, downloading videos from Facebook on an iPhone is also relatively easy. You have to download the free application “Documents 5” from the App Store. Once downloaded to our iPhone, you must go to the mobile option that is on the main menu of the same and write in the search bar
The next step is to open Facebook and choose which video is the one that we want to save. From there, choose the option “copy link” in the “share” menu. Now, all we have to do is go back to the app and in the search bar, we left open, paste the link. We will automatically see the download option, select the quality and the video will be saved in the application downloads folder.